Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I just cant wait to be king.

Today i came to Rishikesh. (sp?) its basically this really holy city that a ton of Hindus come to to bathe in the Ganges River. I havent been spending my time bathing but i have spent most of my time in the water. Over the past couple days we have been white water rafting down class 3 and 4 rapids. Our guides have been pushing us to do the most extreme trails possible which is great as long as you dont mind swimming in freezing speeding rapids. At the end of everyday my arms are sore and tired but when i get up and the options are kayaking, water polo, white water rafting, white water duckying (which is like an inflatable canoe) or just swimming through the rapids i get pretty excited and usually go all out. Its great here, a very relaxing yet extreme end to the trip. Its hard to believe my trip is almost over, and as much as i want to get home a lot of me is saying im going to miss India. Hopefully enough to come back. Ive finally been accepted into the University of Knoxville which i was pretty excited about so it sounds like once i get home that adventure will begin. Hopefully ill be able to post a couple more times before i leave India, i only have 9 days until i leave ;)

1 comment:

  1. yay! have fun and be safe coming back to the states!

    ReplyDelete