Friday, January 28, 2011

You Probably Think You Know, Do You?

Recently some of my friends have encouraged me to write some of my thoughts down for people to see. They told me about blog spot and it sounded like a perfect way to express myself, i guess. I never really liked people that thought entire world wanted to know what they did that day. But after hearing from a few of my friends i have been convinced the advantages of blogging can be useful to me. 
Before i just write my random and chaotic thoughts and actions down you should probably know who i think i am. 
Generally, i am a 5 foot 11" white male, born in Vincennes Indiana, now residing in the very center of Tennessee, Murfreesboro. 
Specifically, i am Vice President of my senior class at Riverdale High School and next year i plan to attend the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. I enjoy solving murder mysteries and hiking outdoors. You can figure out everything else about me by reading my blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment